Real Madrid star reveals desire to play in the Premier League before quitting the game

Real Madrid star reveals desire to play in the Premier League before quitting the game

Real Madrid defence ace Dani Carvajal has revealed his desire to ply his trade in the English Premier League.
According to a UK Mirror report, citing Libero magazine, the 26-year-old right-back, currently on the books of Real Madrid, has claimed four Champions League winners' medal at the Santiago Bernabeu alongside Spanish league silverware in 2017.
Interestingly, Carvajal grew through the ranks at Los Blancos, but move abroad briefly in 2012 when he joined Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen.

However, on his return to the Spanish topflight, he became a regular face in Spain's La Roja squad with 20-appearances as the Galaticos emerged a dominant force in Europe.
"I would love to play in the Premier League," he said while responding to a question about his career objectives.
"It's an experience I'd like to have and I do not want to end up with that thorn," noted Carvajal, who also found time to speak on Cristiano Ronaldo's exit from the Los Blancos, stressing that the solution to life without the Portuguese is to "play more as a team."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...