Paul Pogba gives Manchester United the only condition that will make him stay at Old Trafford

Paul Pogba gives Manchester United the only condition that will make him stay at Old Trafford

France international Paul Pogba has reportedly threatened to force his way out of Manchester United in January if Jose Mourinho remains the manager at the club.

The 25-year-old's relationship with his Red Devils manager has been in shambles few months after winning the Europa League in 2017.
Recently, both were also involved in a bust up during one of their training sessions last week after crashing out of the EFL Cup.

He removed him in the second half of the Red Devils's 3-1 defeat at West Ham on Saturday as they slipped to tenth position on the EPL table.
Pogba feels he is being embarrassed by being played in formations and with tactics that none of the team can get a grip of.
Mourinho, after his side's defeat to the Hammers was said to have told his players the referee was to be blamed for the defeat to West Ham rather than tactics.
A game that saw the manager play a three man central defence including rookie midfielder Scott McTominay.

Meanwhile, according to the Sun, Man United have had their worst start to the season since 1989 as they stand tenth in the table with just ten points from seven games.
The Red Devils have won just two of their first seven Premier League matches this season as they are tenth with ten points on the log.

And this results have put Mourinho's position under threats - but he does not believe his position will be determined by this week's results against Valencia and Newcastle.

Mourinho was asked if his job was on the line this week ahead of the international break.
He replied: "No, I don't think (so) .
"What I can do to improve things I do and I will improve the things that depend on me and my work."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...