Famous footballer spotted driving a tiny smart car (photos)

Inter Milan summer signing Radja Nainggolan was spotted driving a tiny smart car while shopping at Louboutin with a couple of his friends on his trip to the fashion capital of Italy.

The Belgian star, who was excluded from his country's World Cup squad by head coach Roberto Martinez, joined the San Siro side from AS Roma this summer.

He was seen piling up mini boots with bags of fancy clothes while he met with fans and even posed for a few pictures.

The 30-year-old star has been impressive for his new club since he joined his present club in a £25.5 million deal few months back.

He was rushed by fans on his arrival earlier this summer after spending four years at Roma - where he played 203 times.
And he told Inter TV: "I did not expect such a warm welcome. I am happy. It will now be down to me to earn yet more applause .
"Affection from the fans is important for any player and it means that they're enthusiastic, just like I am. I hope that we can now enjoy more happy times together .

"Why did I choose Inter? They all made me feel important and my decision was simple. I am ready to go ahead with this new adventure. "
And Nainggolan quickly repaid his new boss' faith, scoring on his debut in a 3-0 win over Bologna.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...