Pogba explains the reason that made Manchester United play 1-1 draw against Wolves

Pogba explains the reason that made Manchester United play 1-1 draw against Wolves

Manchester United star Paul Pogba has berated his sides's tactics against visiting Wolverhampton Wanderers in their last Premier League encounter.
The Red Devils' fans were disappointed on Saturday, September 22, when their team were forced to a 1-1 draw in a Premier League tie United should have won.

Paul Pogba who was among the players criticized for the draw has now explained that negative approach on the part of the technical crew made them not to win against Wolves.

"At home we should attack, attack, attack. That's Old Trafford. We are here to attack.
"Teams are scared when they see Man United attacking and attacking. That was our mistake,''.

Asked what is stopping United attacking more, Pogba said: "I can't tell you because I'm a player. It's not me,'' Pogba said according to UK Sun.

Jose Mourinho is also said to have admitted that his side deserved to be punished for mistakes against Wolves at Old Trafford.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...