Checkout the Chelsea legend who recently welcomed a baby girl with partner

Chelsea legend Frank Lampard welcomes his first child named 'Patricia Charlotte' with his 39-year-old partner Christine.

The TV presenter posted a picture of herself and the baby on the hospital bed flanked by the former Blues captain with the caption 'so in love'.

According to the Sun, she was said to have named the baby after late husband's mother, Patricia, who died in 2008.

She further said on her Instagram: " Let us introduce you to our little girl. Patricia Charlotte Lampard! We're so in love ❤ @franklamp ard"

However, celebrities like Lizzie Cundy and Michelle Keegan have already sent their congratulations on social media.

The Lorraine show where Christine occasionally stands in as host also sent a sweet message to the star.

In an interview with Piers Morgan, Lampard said: "My biggest regret is Mum died before she ever got to meet Christine because they're so similar, like two peas from the same pod. "
A statement at the time issued by Chelsea read: "It is with great sadness that we have to inform you that Pat Lampard passed away this afternoon .

"Frank would like to acknowledge and say thank you for the compassion shown to him by the manager Avram Grant and all the staff at Chelsea Football Club during what has been a terribly traumatic period for him and his family.

"Frank and his family would also like to thank all the people who have been inundating them with wishes of support .

In May the couple announced they were expecting their first child.

Christine said at the time: " I feel SO excited, nervous and grateful! The list of emotions is endless. "
And Frank, 40, said: " We have some exciting news we wanted to share with you. The Lampard family is growing! My gorgeous wife @christinelampard is pregnant and we all couldn't be happier!!!"
Their new baby will be added to Frank's two daughters, Luna, 13, and Isla, 11, who he had with his former fiancée, model Elen Rivas, 43.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...