Jose Mourinho tells Pogba the important thing he must do if he wants to leave Manchester United

Jose Mourinho tells Pogba the important thing he must do if he wants to leave Manchester United

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has made it clear that Frenchman Paul Pogba will have to tell him face to face if he really wants to leave Old Trafford next year.

There have been many reports since Paul Pogba won the 2018 World Cup that he wants to leave Manchester United with Barcelona and Juventus said to be the two clubs interested in him.

Barcelona were also reported to have made an offer last month to sign Paul Pogba which was reportedly rejected by Manchester United chiefs.

Jose Mourinho now believes that Pogba is happy at Manchester United since he has not told him of any plan to leave the Premier League club.

"If Pogba doesn't tell me he wants to leave, it's because he wants to stay. That is my conclusion. If I watch Mr Raiola on the screen saying the player wants to leave, and that he is organizing a way for him to try to leave, then I will believe it.

"At this moment, I am in the dark. The only thing that is clear is the player never in all these days we were together never told me he wants to leave.

"Paul came back after the World Cup the week before we started the Premier League.

"We are together two months or so. He never told me he wants to leave. Never,'' Jose Mourinho explained according to UK Sun.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...