Willian has reportedly revealed that he wants to stay back at Chelsea for another five years.
The Brazil attacking midfielder nearly joined Barcelona earlier this summer in a bid to avoid playing for Antonio Conte this season.
He revealed that he would have left the club should the club's immediate past Blues coach remained at the Stamford Bridge this term.
The 30-year-old was also being linked with a move to reunite with his former manager Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford as the Portuguese tactician continue to struggle with the Red Devils.
However, the arrival of Maurizio Sarri and his free-flowing football from Napoli this summer changed the narratives for Willian, who has opted to stay at Stamford Bridge.
The Brazilian has a running contract with the Stamford Bridge outfit until the summer of 2020 after joining them from Russian topflight side Anzhi Makhachkala in 2013.
Willian said: "A lot of people, they say a lot of things in the press, but I never said that I want to leave Chelsea, never.
"Always I say that I want to stay at Chelsea as long as possible and I am happy to stay here.
"When I arrived here my plan was to stay here as long as possible, and now I am here for five years I hope to stay five more.
"I know I have two years of contract left but I hope to stay more years in the Premier League. "
Meanwhile, reports claim Chelsea are lining up deals for AC Milan centre-backs Alessandro Romagnoli and Mattia Caldara as Sarri looks to strengthen his shaky defence.
Other related articles...
- Chelsea ready to hand Willian new two-year deal to end Manchester United interest
- Chelsea slap huge £70m price tag on Brazil star Willian amid interest from Manchester United and Barcelona
- Manchester United to make fresh attempt to sign Willian from Chelsea
- Manchester United plot £80million swap deal involving Anthony Martial and Chelsea star Willian
- Chelsea set Willian's asking price at £70m amid Barcelona interest
- EPL: Willian speaks out on future with Chelsea amid interest from Arsenal, Man Utd
- Done Deal: Manchester United Sign Promising Defender From Chelsea