Arsenal star Nacho Monreal and Liverpool defender Alberto Moreno have reportedly emerged as targets for reigning Spanish champions Barcelona.
After selling Lucas Digne to Everton, the Catalan giants are left with only Jordi Alba at left back position, and they are now looking for a cover up.
According to the report by Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona have turned their attention to the duo of Nacho Monreal and Moreno with the possibility of signing one of these stars.
Five years ago, Nacho Monreal moved to the Emirates stadium from Malaga, and the 32-year-old has established himself in the starting lineups at the North London club.
His current contract at His current contract at Arsenal will expire next year and Barcelona want to explore that chance to lure him to the Spanish La Liga.
Moreno on the other hand has fallen down the pecking order at Anfield behind first-choice left-back Andrew Robertson. He joined the Reds from Sevilla five years ago. Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi reportedly told the club's chiefs to bring Chelsea defender Marcos Alonso to the Nou Camp for him to give Jordi Alba a competition in Spain.
Jordi Alba has been superb for Barcelona this season and the 29-year-old has been involved in all Barcelona's game this season in the Spanish La Liga.
Other related articles...
- EPL: You talk like 'an idiot' - Moreno slams Emery after Arsenal's 1-1 with Wolves
- Barcelona announce Griezmann signing
- I'm no Neymar, insists Barcelona new signing Dembele
- Breaking!! Barcelona Announce First Signing Of The Transfer Window
- Transfer: Barcelona take decision on signing Osimhen in January
- Record Signing: Dembele to Storm Barcelona on Sunday
- Transfer: Setien's first signing as Barcelona manager revealed