Gareth Bale: How Man United, Chelsea, Tottenham and PSG could line up if they sign Real Madrid star

Gareth Bale: How Man United, Chelsea, Tottenham and PSG could line up if they sign Real Madrid star

After starring in the Real Madrid's Champions League final win over Liverpool, Gareth Bale instantly dropped a bombshell by strongly hinting he wants a move away from the club this summer.

"Obviously I was very disappointed not to start the game, I felt I deserved it but the manager makes the decisions," stated the Welshman at the conclusion of the game.

"I need to be playing week in, week out and that has not happened this season.

"I had an injury five, six weeks in but [I have been] fit ever since. I have to sit down with my agent in the summer and discuss it."

His public post-match 'come and get me plea' has automatically attracted a lot of interest, with the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea, PSG and Tottenham all linked with a move for the Madrid star.

But how would Bale fit in to all of these top sides alongside their existing players and potential new signings? Scroll down to find out.

Manchester United

There is space for Gareth Bale on the right side of United's 4-2-3-1 setup as Anthony Martial's future appears uncertain and Jesse Lingard simply pales in comparison to the Welsh star. The Red Devils have also been linked with Juventus' Alex Sandro who features in this team at left-back.

Chelsea

It is currently unclear what formation Chelsea will play next season as it is unclear who their manager will be. The Blues need a small squad overhaul this summer following a disappointing season and would be over the moon with a coup like Bale to replace Willian/Pedro on the right. Nice's Jean-Michael Seri could also come in and take the place of Cesc Fabregas while Robert Lewandowski is an ambitious target should Alvaro Morata exit Stamford Bridge.

PSG

It is yet to be seen what system Thomas Tuchel will look to implement at PSG, but it might have to feature four attackers, like the one below, if they sign Gareth Bale. This is the only realistic way the French champions could shoehorn all four of Cavani, Neymar, Mbappe and Bale into their starting XI... and it still leaves Angel Di Maria on the bench!

Tottenham

A reunion with Gareth Bale's old club would be a dream for Spurs fans, although they must admit the team below is very unlikely to become reality. Reports have suggested that, should they re-sign the Welshman, it would cost them a Harry Kane move in the other direction. Tottenham have also been strongly linked with young Fulham left-sided forward Ryan Sessegnon.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...