I'm Not Dating Broda Shaggi - Aunty Shaggi, Sophia Ojireoghene

A lot of people may be familiar with the name Broda Shaggi, but when Sophia Ojireoghene is mentioned, just a few will nod in affirmation of recognizing who she is.

She is actually the lady that interview the Instagram comedian in his skits and she goes by the name Anty Shaggi in the skits

In this new interview the Sunday Punch, Sophia Ojireoghene talked about her career, her aspiration and her relationship with Broda Shaggi.

Background

I am from Isoko North in Delta State. While growing up, I didn't have many friends and I kept to myself a lot. Being the first of five children, my mother made sure I conducted myself properly as a child.

Anytime I went astray, she didn't fail to use the cane on me. Now, I understand that she was tough on me for my own good.

Then, I thought my mother was wicked and too harsh. Inasmuch as I wouldn't say growing up was fun, it was still memorable.

However, I feel bad at times that I didn't get to experience a lot of things many kids of my age did. My father is the calm one as he barely raised his hands on us while growing up.

Our parents made sure we didn't joke with our studies and church. We had no spare time to have fun.

Financial success

Comedy for me has been very lucrative. I can't speak in exact terms right now because I believe there is more to come financially. But I have been able to pay a lot of bills with comedy. I'm also an actress, model, and dancer.

If comedy had not worked out for me, I would still remain an actress. All I do is entertainment; I am trying to spread my wings around the entertainment industry.

Solo effort

I don't think Broda Shaggi takes all the shine. I have my own time to showcase and he has his time too. We do different things;

I am the reporter who always comes up with questions for him to answer. Broda Shaggi is highly talented and I respect him for that.

I don't plan to stop working with Broda Shaggi anytime soon because I enjoy every bit of what we do together.

The feedback we get from people is amazing and I am thankful to God for the opportunity. But what I am doing now doesn't stop me from doing other things and I plan to do other things.

Romance

I am not in a relationship with Broda Shaggy. We are good friends; we share the same vision and we complement each other.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...