'I Hope To Get A Goal Against Man United'- Liverpool Star Salah Speaks Ahead Of Match On Saturday

'I Hope To Get A Goal Against Man United'- Liverpool Star Salah Speaks Ahead Of Match On Saturday

Mohamed Salah is looking forward to getting a goal against Manchester United as he wants to complete his record of scoring against all the top six sides in the English Premier League this season.

Salah is the joint top scorer in the division with 24 goals, which include strikes against Manchester City, Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal, with the Red Devils the only side missing in the top-six list. And the 25-year-old is willing to complete the haul in Saturday's encounter at Old Trafford.

The summer signing fired blank against Jose Mourinho's side when both sides clashed in October's draw; a tie most remembered for David De Gea's stunning save from a Joel Matip effort.

"I remember it [De Gea's save]. I also missed an easy chance in that game, but he is great," Salah told Sky Sports.

"Before the game you have to prepare yourself for the game, and you see the weakness of the players or the goalkeeper, and you have to try many times to break that and to score and to do something different.

"But we know we play against Manchester [United] and De Gea. He is a great goalkeeper and this is the only team I did not score against in the top six this season, so I will try.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...