Super Eagles keeper, Ezenwa Excited as He Joins Enyimba FC

Super Eagles keeper, Ezenwa Excited as He Joins Enyimba FC

Following the completion of his capture from FC Ifeanyi Ubah on Thursday, Ikechukwu Ezenwa says he is thrilled to start a new adventure with Enyimba.

The Super Eagles goalkeeper was initially touted to be going to Akwa United before he made a sensational U-turn to sign for the Aba giants.

"I am highly happy to be here. I am delighted that my immediate future has been sorted. I am on my way to Kano to join my new team. it was not easy finalizing everything but I can confidently say that Enyimba are now my new team," Ezenwa told Goal.

"I am going to Enyimba to contribute my quota towards ensuring that the team is stronger. I have always insisted that I will like to move to a club that will be playing on the continent next year. The deal is satisfactory to me and the club and I am looking forward to an exciting period with my new club.

"Yes, it is true that the get out clause delayed the movement but I can boldly say that everything has been sorted now."

Ezenwa also expressed gratitude to his former team, FC Ifeanyi Ubah, saying: "I will continue to remain indebted to FC Ifeanyi Ubah for what I have been able to achieve while with the club.

"I was exposed to national team assignment better while with them than in my previous clubs.

"I also want to thank them for respecting the mode of my transfer to them when it was time for me to leave. I want to face my new club now and ensure that I help the team to flourish better," he concluded.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...