"Mama And Papa I Made It, Your Little Leon Is Going To The World Cup" - Super Eagles Player, Leon Balogun.

'Mama And Papa I Made It, Your Little Leon Is Going To The World Cup' - Super Eagles Player, Leon Balogun.

Warm wishes and congratulatory messages have been thrown towards the super eagles team after their victory against Zambia yesterday which earned their place in the next FIFA World Cup tournament.

Celebs and fans and family most especially have been lauding the Super Eagles over their crowned efforts in the African qualifiers.

German born Nigerian Defender, Leon Balogun is gladdened to have made his parents, Orfa and Cesar Balogun, proud as he tells them he's going to be participating in the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

'Mama And Papa I Made It, Your Little Leon Is Going To The World Cup' - Super Eagles Player, Leon Balogun.

A social media user Emeka Onwuka‏ @CalvinEmeka shared a photo of the defender with his parents and captioned it:
"Proud parents. They will be in Russia to watch their kid. #MrandMrsBalogun. #SuperEagles.

and Leon retweeted it with the quote;
"@LeonBalogun: Mama & Papa I made it - your little Leon is going to the World Cup. We've came a long way. Proud to be your son ❤️??."

The Super Eagles & FSV Mainz 05 defender, had broken down in tears after himself and his teammates earned the much needed three points against Zambia to earn a ticket to the world Cup in Russia.

How adorable!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...