#LekkiMassacre: "It was a soldier that shot me at Lekki" - Eye witness and survivor shares his sad experience

#LekkiMassacre: 'It was a soldier that shot me at Lekki' - Eye witness and survivor shares his sad experience

One of the victims of the Lekki shooting identified as Anthony Ogbe has narrated his sad experience after he was shot that night.

The survivor who is receiving free treatment at Grandville Medical and Laser Centre, Lekki, said several hospitals rejected him before he ended up at Grandville.

#LekkiMassacre: 'It was a soldier that shot me at Lekki' - Eye witness and survivor shares his sad experience

He said;

"It was a soldier that shot me at Lekki. I was rejected from different hospitals before I got admitted here and my life was saved," he said.

"They didn't collect money to treat me; neither do they know my people.

"I was taken to the theatre so that they could bring the blood that is in my chest out, and that is what is passing through this pipe.

"I thought I had died, because my blood was just gushing out like pump. I never knew I would still be alive. We thank God for this hospital. Glory be to God."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...