Polish model goes completely blind after getting her eyeballs dyed black (Photos)

A model has gone completely blind in one eye and rapidly failing sight in the other after a tattoo artist made an attempt to dye her eyeballs black.

Polish model goes completely blind after getting her eyeballs dyed black (Photos)

25-year-old Aleksandra Sadowska from the city of Wroclaw in the west of Poland reportedly went to the tattooist to dye her eyeballs black so that she can look like rap artist Popek, who also had his eyes dyed black.

After the bungled procedure, Aleksandra started complaining of pains in her eyes with the tattooist telling her there was no cause of alarm and then instructed her to take painkillers as it was normal.

But after losing complete sight in her right eye, doctors told the model that the damage was irreparable and that she would soon lose sight in her left eye too.

During the subsequent investigation, it was discovered that the tattooist had made serious mistakes in the process, including using body ink for tattooing skin, which should not come into contact with the eye.

The woman's lawyers told local media: 'There is clear evidence that the tattoo artist did not know how to perform such a delicate procedure. And yet he decided to perform it which led to this tragedy.'

Aleksandra also said: 'Unfortunately, for now doctors do not give me much optimism for improvement. The damage is too deep and extensive. I'm afraid I will be completely blind.'

She added: 'I will not lock myself in the basement and get depressed. I have sadness behind me, but I live on.'

The court case is expected to start soon.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...