"You are the wife I prayed for" - Biodun Fatoyinbo celebrates his wife, Modele, as she turns a year older

Biodun Fatoyinbo, the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), has taking to his social media page to celebrate his wife, Modele, as she turns a year older today December 23rd.

'You are the wife I prayed for' - Biodun Fatoyinbo celebrates his wife, Modele, as she turns a year older

In his post, the cleric who was accused of rape by Busola Dakolo this year, expressed how grateful he is to God to have Modele as his wife.

'You are the wife I prayed for' - Biodun Fatoyinbo celebrates his wife, Modele, as she turns a year older

He wrote:

"Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life. Thank you for walking with me on this journey. You light my fire and inspire me to do more. You hold up my hand and your words help my shoulders to stay high. God chose you specially for me and I know that when he was making you, he had me in mind. If I had all the world's wealth at my disposal, I would deposit it at your feet, because you deserve all that and much more. You're the wife I prayed for and you are beyond anything I could have ever asked for or imagined. I love you so much, and I celebrate your life today and always.
#HappyBirthday #PastorMo #MyAmazingWife #ModeleFatoyinbo #MummyD #COZAGlobal"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...