Why we shut down venue of Bobrisky's party - Lagos state Police

Lagos State Police command has finally confirmed that its officers shut down the venue of Crossdresser, Bobrisky's birthday party which was scheduled to hold, 31st of August 2019, in Lekki.

In a chat with LIB, the spokesperson of the state police command, Bala Elkana, confirmed that the directive for the shutdown came from the state command. Explaining why, he said

"Police have sealed off the venue based on credible intelligence. That is the most brief I can give for now" he said

"I didn't turn she male because of broke boys, my beauty is for Nigerian politicians" - Bobrisky

Nigerian male Barbie and controversial socialite, Bobrisky dropped a rejoinder comment to his 'Inspiration' Saturday post of him changing from a man to a multimillionaire woman.

The cross-dresser, in his post, took a swipe at 'broke boys' as he revealed that his beauty is for politicians in Nigeria and in other countries.

The effeminate stated that he didn't become a she male for broke boys and also warned them to stay away from him.

He wrote;

"Bia!!! All dis broke men coming to my dm to tell me they love me don't let me SLAP you. So you mean I turn she male because of broke boys. My beauty is for our politician in Nigeria and other countries not for boys pls stay away. As a CEO I should be able to deal with billionaires ceos."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...