Meet 25-year-old lady with gigantic breasts that won't stop growing due to a rare condition (Photos)

A 25-year-old mother of one with J cup breasts is suffering from macromastia, a rare condition that causes abnormal enlargement of the breast tissue.

Meet 25-year-old lady with gigantic breasts that won't stop growing due to a rare condition (Photos)

Fiona Hornby from Bolton, Greater Manchester, has struggled with the size of her breasts since the age of 10, which grew from a C cup to a 48 J during puberty.

According to Fiona, who is now housebound due to their gigantic size, her life has been 'ruined' by the size of her breasts.

The payroll clerk and mum-of-one who was diagnosed with macromastia in 2015, claims she even struggles to leave the house because of the back pain and avoids breastfeeding four-month-old son William for fear of suffocating him.

She said:

'My huge breasts have ruined my life. They have affected everything.

'My self-esteem has hit rock bottom, I can't find any clothes that fit and can't wear the same things as people my age.

'I have terrible back pains caused by the weight of my breasts. I can't hoover or sleep properly. If I do washing up I have to take a break halfway through because the pain is terrible.

'I find it difficult to go out in public because people think I've got big boobs because I look fat. Some people have even asked if I have had a boob job as they're that large.'

Fiona's condition has left her with discoloured breasts that are covered in painful sores and rashes.

She said:

'From the age of 10 till just past college everything I wore put my boobs on show. When I was still in primary school I was a C cup.

'I'd be called a 'slag' because it always looked like I was trying to show them off but I wasn't, I just wanted to wear the same things as other girls..'

'The pain sometimes can be horrendous.

'I once got really terrified because I was getting in the bath and I looked down and my breasts were purple.

'People say 'I wish could swap with you' but I say 'you don't,' they're ruining my life.

'I once went to get a bra fitted and I went to the changing room and the lady in the fitting room turned to me and said 'we don't do your size'. It was very, very upsetting.'

Fiona is now desperately seeking life-changing breast reduction surgery, that will cost her £5,500.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...