Pregnant female pastor blasted over her dress in Church

A pregnant female pastor has come under-fire across social media over her choice of dress to church.

The photo which has gone viral on social media shows Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba of Glorious Heaven Ministries in Kimwarer, Kenya, wearing a dress with a long front slit which exposed her thighs while preaching during church service.

Pregnant female pastor blasted over her dress in Church

Most internet users felt that the 'woman of God' exposed too much of her thighs, that could lead to moral decay and sexual harassment of her congregants.

" Waah,,,, all fake,,how do you go to church dressed that way,,on the pulpit," said Maria Ondiso.

However, some people felt that the pastor should not be answerable to anyone concerning her dress code, choosing to adopt the infamous line of 'my dress my choice'.

"She's just ok. I can't see any problem with her. You said Owuor's follower puts on magunia...let her wear that's her dress choice," said Lilian Engesia.

"We are aware of the devils tricks to bring down the church of Christ. Even if that lady was in a club, social media will attach church, give titles to her as a pastor to make the world not believe in the gospel.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...