'Every woman wants to be a pastor's wife but it is a lonely journey' - Mrs Korankye Ankrah

'Every woman wants to be a pastor's wife but it is a lonely journey' - Mrs Korankye Ankrah
Mrs Rita Korankye has stated that being a pastor's wife is really a lonely journey. The wife of Rev. Sam Korankye Ankrah, the Founder and General Overseer of the Royal House Chapel in Ghana revealed this to Lexis Bill on the Personality Profile on Joy FM, Thursday.

She said:

"Every woman wants to be a pastor's wife but it can be a lonely journey".

She also revealed that one of her wishes growing up and due to her passion for kingdom business was to become a member of a religious community of women.

ALSO READ: 'Big, Shameless Hungry Bunch Of Fools!!!'- Jide Kosoko, Adebayo Salami, Yinka Quadri, Others Attacked For Performing In An All-Stars Campaign Jingle To Support Sanwo Olu (Video)
"I had always wanted to be a Catholic nun...It's something that I wanted to do...," Mrs Korankye Ankrah revealed.

Rita Korankye who landed a job as a banker later resigned on the advice of her boss. According to her, when the boss listened to a tape of her sermon, she advised her to resign because banking wasn't her calling.

"After she listened to my preaching she advised me to resign. 'This is not your calling, go and help your husband's ministry' she told me," she recounted.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...