#BBNaija: "I'm not a virgin, I'll do anything in the house" - RCCG Church worker (Video)

A church worker who was at the highly crowded audition of the Big Brother Naija 2019 has become a trending topic online after she stated in an interview with LEGIT TV that she is not a virgin and so she certainly will do all if takes even if it's nasty, if she gets into the Big Brother house.

#BBNaija: 'I'm not a virgin, I'll do anything in the house' - RCCG Church worker (Video)

The lady was asked about why she is participating in the BBNaija 2019 Audition and she said she abandoned all that she was doing, that she even left her duty as a Redeemed Church worker for the audition.

Then the interviewer asked her if she doesn't think BBNaija is ungodly as many think, especially her church...

She boldly responded NO!!!!! That she [sic] doesn't care. After all that she's [sic] not a virgin so she [sic] can do whatever she [sic] likes at the BBNaija house.

This lady is quite determined that she is very much willing to do anything just to get into the BBNaija house.

Watch her speak below,

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...