Man Goes Extra Mile to look like Kim Kardashian

A Kim Kardashian super-fan who nearly died after contracting a flesh-eating bug during a botched 'bottom lift' has undergone a second surgery to look like his idol.
Jordan Parke, from Dudley, West Midlands, spent two months battling necrosis after his first £8,500 procedure in Istanbul, Turkey.

But after finally recovering, he flew out to another Turkish clinic in Izmir - the same one where British mother, Leah Cambridge, died in August after suffering three heart attacks following a botched Brazilian butt lift - and paid another £5,000 to enlarge his bum using his own body fat.
The plastic surgery addict, 27, has spent £130,000 on more than 80 cosmetic procedures over the past eight years including three nose jobs, chin implants, and Botox.

Jordan is determined to have a derriere just like Kim Kardashian's and says he will stop at nothing to achieve it - despite the complications leaving him in 'unbearable' pain.
He said: 'The first time I had the surgery a huge hole appeared on my right bum cheek that was full of pus and flesh.
'The pain was unbearable and despite being told everything was normal at first, I was later diagnosed with necrosis, a flesh eating bug, and was given antibiotics.'
Kim Kardashian
Inset: Kim Kardashian

He continued; 'I'd chosen to have liposuction on my stomach so I could have the fat transferred into my bum along with the implants. But I could have died as the infection I caught after surgery is life threatening.
'It didn't put me off having more surgery, I just ensured I booked with another clinic for my second bum lift this time.
'I'm a huge fan of Kim Kardashian and her bum and I'll stop at nothing to ensure mine is as big as hers.'

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...