Dele Momodu Describes The Vice President As The Major Pillar Of Buhari's Presidency

Dele Momodu Describes The Vice President As The Major Pillar Of Buhari's Presidency
Dele Momodu has described Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo as smart, intelligent, cerebral, God-fearing, energetic and the major pillar of Buhari's Presidential campaign.

Dele Momodu disclosed on social media that Nigeria's Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo has been a major force in the Buhari-led administration especially now that 2019 campaign has started.

He wrote,

"I love our Vice President PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO for many reasons, smart, intelligent, cerebral, God-fearing, energetic, and so on... He is one of the reasons many of us placed high hopes in the BUHARI Government.

"He and a few others have made significant contributions to the modest achievements of this government but I doubt he's been able to perform optimally because of the type of banal politics of parochialism we play in our clime. No one would have noticed the palpable weaknesses of this government if PROF was allowed to run shows in a more professional manner. We saw the obvious difference anytime he had acted as President.

"He is now the major pillar of Buhari's Presidential campaign crisscrossing Nigeria and beyond to make up for the gaping holes in a government that promised so much but delivered too little. I pray he is not being overused and over-stressed at the moment and hope, when tomorrow comes, and by some stroke of miracle they win, he would not be discarded and made redundant while some invisible forces begin to flex MUSCLES again.

"This is a sad reality Nigeria has to live with until our great country is restructured, one way or another...Good luck PROF..."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...