Saraki will rule Nigeria for 4 years - Primate Elijah Ayodele

Saraki will rule Nigeria for 4 years - Primate Elijah Ayodele
Renowned Nigerian prophet, founder and spiritual leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, with headquarters in Lagos, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has in an interview with Vera Wisdom-Basey, spoken on the 2019 elections and other expectations in Nigeria.

He dropped a bombshell prophecy while answering questions as he said, presidential aspirant and Nigerian senator, Bukola Saraki will rule the country for four years.

He was asked;

You are so particular about Saraki, what is his mission?

"He will rule for just four years and put the country in order. I am talking as a prophet of God. I said in 2015 that so many things will happen in Buhari's administration and it has happened. If PDP puts their house in order; that is what will defeat any party.

"If PDP wants to do well, let them be united, and know what they are doing and do the right thing. I don't belong to any party.

"Most people who are defecting will still land in jail because judgment is coming to all Nigerian leaders. Those who are defecting now are not seeing the consequences ahead of them.

"The fore-fathers of this nation are not asleep; they want to revenge, we have done a lot of blood sacrifice and that is why things are happening like this.

"Another set of three different Boko Haram is coming to Nigeria; let's just watch and see what will happen. I fear nobody because God has sent me; anything that happens, let the will of God be done. Nobody is talking about the economy? There is poverty and hunger in the country; nobody is talking about it.

"It is politics everywhere. They are just doing packaging; nobody is talking about anything that is happening to Nigerians, or how they feel.

"I am not giving any opinion; there is poverty everywhere and because of this, people will vote against their conscience because this is the election of the highest bidder. People will not want to vote for the people they want, but they will vote for a temporal bail out, and that will not settle the case."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...