I'm tired of taking care of myself. Taking care of women is men's primary duty - Princess Shyngle

I'm tired of taking care of myself. Taking care of women is men's primary duty - Princess Shyngle
Actress Princess Shyngle has indicated that she is currently tired of taking care of herself and therefore needs a man to do that for her.

She made this known in an interview with Deloris Frimpong Manso on the "Delay Show".

Princess Shyngle indicated that in her life, she has met men who have professed love but always shirk their responsibilities towards her; something she is fed up with.

She indicated that she does not mind what the man does only if he can meet her needs and wants as a woman.

"I'm tired of taking care of myself, lets just put it like that. I need someone to come and take care of me now. Whether he is rich or he's successful all I want is for him to be a generous man because there are several rich men out there who are not generous."

"That's the duty of a man, you need to provide for your woman, you need to take care of your woman and you need to support her," she said

Watch the video below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...