I Dance With Inspiration, I Trained Davido - Ademola Adeleke

The dancing senator, Ademola Adeleke who is running for the office of the governor of Osun State has revealed why he dances and that Davido learned from him.

Ademola Adeleke
Inset: Ademola Adeleke

Senator representing Osun West in the National Assembly, Ademola Adeleke, has said that dancing does not affect his thinking.

Ademola, who has declared interest to run for the governorship position of the State, said this in an interview with Punch.

The lawmaker who replaced his late elder brother, Isiaka Adeleke in the senate, said he is a deep thinker. He also said he trained his nephew, David Adeleke, a.k.a Davido to become a music star.

Asked why he dances in almost every occasion, Adeleke said, "Don't you also dance in church and when you have joyous occasions?

"Well, I dance because I am happy and grateful to God. I am not a pretentious person but the dancing aspect is just a minor aspect of me. I am a deep thinker and solution- finder.

"For example, in one of my recent visits to one of the local governments in my senatorial district, I came in contact with a group of retirees who said they had always wanted to meet with me because I always exude joy and confidence.

"These were senior citizens who needed encouragement in their difficult situation occasioned by the failure of the APC government in Osun State.

"Of course, I spent quality time with them and shared some of the resources God has given to me to make them even happier. That to me is the essence of life

On training Davido he added, "Yes, I did train him a few skills which by the Grace of God are helping him today in his career. Our family is very proud of him."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...