OAP Daddy Freeze unveils logo for his new online church.

Nigerian controversial on air personality, Daddy Freeze, has in light of his Free The Sheeple movement, pushed his campaign further into a new phase.

On Sunday morning, he took to his IG page to unveil the official logo for the online church which he calls 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church'.

OAP Daddy Freeze unveils logo for his new online church.

Recently, Freeze had a "beef" between himself and Nigerian music producer, Samklef after Freeze told him to unfollow his message because they are not meant for slaves, while also calling him an "insipid cretin".

The music Producer then took to his Instagram page to shade Daddy Freeze, He wrote;

"I used to work for a company called sound factory when mai atafo was still the brand manager of Guinness this dick freezer guy has been working for cool fm since 2007 till date why I left the company 2007 for the street to establish myself , the funny things is that the station 'coolfm' who use to feed on the support of pastor over their praise jam concert Sacked him last year and was accepted back with plead of people, in case you need employment my son @officialliljasonCEO...KLEF SOUND EMPIRE is hiring next month so you can come submit your Cv for employment .. fake ass oyinbo ??? let's see who is the boss..... my career is dead abeg make u and ur mumu satan followers talk another thing no be money way artist they pay u for promotion u dey take survive fooooool poor guy with fake watch ????"

As expected, Daddy Freeze, who certainly won't let shade thrown at him slide, responded.

He wrote;

"Na person papa be this o! What is "plead of people" or "use to feed on the support of pastor"????

Sorry guys, but I can't make head or tail of this buffoonery. Baba, write this thing for Yoruba, don't worry I'm multilingual, So ni ede to ye e! ???? How can a grown man be this unlettered?

Your son is hiring??? Please do the world a favour and keep him in school so he doesn't end up with subnormal discernment, like you did!"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...