Nigerian Masseuse Calls Out Nigerian Men Over Seeing Their Faeces During Butt Massage.

An exasperated Nigerian Masseuse, has taken to her Twitter page to call out Nigerian men, who she wonders why, can't wipe their butt clean, before coming for a massage.

Amaka Aniegboka who said she offers butt massage to people, who complain about their butt hurting after sitting for long hours in the office, shared on her timeline,

Why can't men wipe their ass? I'm tired of seeing shit in you people's butt hole during massage. And the worst part is some of them even want butt massage...wtf!!!

Nigerian Masseuse Calls Out Nigerian Men Over Seeing Their Faeces During Butt Massage.

Yeah...there's butt massage. Ladies do that. Some guys do that too They claim they sit in the office for hours and it hurts.

I don't. Most of them refuse to cover themselves with towel. They be like "I want to be free, feel free with me"

Lmao...once you're laying down naked(face down), anyone can see your butt hole depending on how wide you spread your legs. And as a massage therapist, I gotta work up to your head from your toes, one leg at a time.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...