Popular Actress Drinks Her Own Urine Live On TV (Photos)

Popular English actress, Nadia Sawalha recently drank her own urine live on an episode of Loose Women, a popular English TV show.

The atress who is also a TV presenter drank her urine on the show to demonstrate urine therapy which involves drinking your own urine and massaging one's skin for cosmetic or medicinal reasons.

Nadia said she would only drink her urine if the loose Women producer did it first.

She said: "We do get asked to do a lot of things by our producers and so I said I'd do it if Ashely does and he said he would...he never imagined I'd make him do it."

Ashley then came on screen and drank his wee to the screams of the audience before Nadia followed suit.

Her fellow panellists were disgusted as she grabbed her body fluids and knocked it back.

Denise van Outen gagged and looked like she might puke and said: "There's bits in it!"

After drinking it back, Nadia scrunched up her face at the taste.

There was a little left in the jar and she jokingly told Denise to "put her finger in it".

Andrea said; "Put a lid on it, you can't ask someone to put their finger in your wee."

So the question to YBL readers is ..... Can you drink your Urine for Medicinal or Cosmetic purposes ?

Source: Sun UK

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...