Pregnant Lady Refuses To Sit Beside A Dirty Boy In A Bus, What The Boy Did Next Will Surprise You

Pregnant Lady Refuses To Sit Beside A Dirty Boy In A Bus, What The Boy Did Next Will Surprise You

A little drama recently happened when a dirty boy carrying a large woven bag reportedly got on a bus together with a man.

Looking like he worked at a construction site, the boy sat down on the only empty seat left on the bus and the man stood next to him.

After a while, a pregnant lady got on the bus and the boy quickly stood up and offered his seat to the pregnant lady.

The boy said:

"Ma'am, you can take my seat here"

The pregnant lady mockingly looked at the dirty boy and remained silent without taking the seat.

The boy upon seeing her reaction, gently put his woven bag on the floor and took out a piece of tissue paper from his pocket to wipe the seat.

Smilingly at her, the dirty boy said:

"Ma'am, I have wiped the seat clean, there is no more dirt left".

All the people on the bus were looking at them.

The pregnant lady's face turned red with shame. She kept her head down and reluctantly sat on the seat

When the boy had just picked up his woven bag on the floor, the bus driver put on the brakes suddenly. The little frail boy staggered and almost fell down, but he still held on to the woven bag

A kind-hearted old lady sitting near the boy felt pity for him and praised him:

"You are a good boy."

The boy smiled shyly and then said:

"Ma'am, I am not really a good boy. My mother always criticized me that I cared too much about what others thought of me. But now I am brave, just like Forrest Gump."

The boy's mother was a teacher in their village in the countryside. She once let him watch the inspirational movie, Forrest Gump.

He has learned a valuable lesson from the movie, that he should stop caring what others think of him and instead be brave to make his own path.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...