It is an insult to say I am worth $150 million - Bishop Oyedepo

Papa Oyedepo in a video released by the Winners Chapel London has said in a message "The secrets of prosperity", that it is an insult for people to say he is worth 150million dollars.

The leader of Winner Chapel said he is worth more than that, quoting Philipians 4:19, "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." as as thus 150 million dollars is too small..

It is an insult to say I am worth $150 million - Bishop Oyedepo

Recall Forbes named Oyedepo the Richest pastor in the world with a networth of $150 million.. Forbes is quoted to have said:

Coming in as a supposed host of the Holy Ghost with the most, Bishop David Oyedepo heads the single largest church in the world, Winners' Chapel, which seats 50,000. As one of the main founders of the Nigerian Christian Charismatic movement, he also exerts control over churches in 45 African nations, as well as several in Dubai, the United Kingdom and the United States.

Having been mentored by Adeboye, it is quite clear he took the formula of church expansion up a notch. Alongside churches, there has also been active outreach within his native continent where his ministry has aided in the development of hospitals, schools and maternity homes.

As to be expected with such successes, two of his sons are following in his footsteps by heading up both the London and South African Winners' Chapel divisions.

Watch the FULL video below, where he said he is worth more than $150 million:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...