One Year After her Wedding, Nigerian woman and her newborn twin babies die during delivery

A family has suffered triple tragedy after their daughter, Ifeoma died while giving birth to twins, earlier today and sadly the babies didn't survive either.

One Year After her Wedding, Nigerian woman and her newborn twin babies die during delivery

Her Friend took to Facebook to write ;

PAINFUL MOMENT

Typing RIP is what I prayed against on 31st night over the new year, I never knew I'm going to do it so soon ..

December 27 2016 was your wedding day, I saw how happy you are and how so excited your mom and only sister was.. I saw a happy family, not so long you get pregnant and things was moving fine...

Last two weeks I dream where you were giving birth to twins, I wanted to call your sister to gist her about it but it later skip my mind..

On 25th morning I called your sister and I also talk with your Mom, I told them I will come over in evening but I didn't make it.

(Had it been I come that could be the last time I will see you )
Today by 11:12am I got a call from your sister that you are dead.. She said you die while giving birth to twins.. You lost your life and non of the kids survive...

I was speechless, perplex and sad. I couldn't imaging what I heard I was left with only one question"Why" "Why" "Why" why? Why you!!, why now after everything why!!!

If I could be so down this way I wonder how your mom is feeling I wonder how your only sister and brother is feeling now, do I have to talk of your husband who just wedded you 12 months ago

I wonder what is going through his mind now
Father lord have mercy
Rest in peace Ifeoma
Why!!!!!!
This is too hot for me

May her soul rest in peace...

See more photos below ;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...