"With The Way I Love D**k, I Can't Afford To Be A Lesbian" - Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations (Photos)

'With The Way I Love D**k, I Can't Afford To Be A Lesbian' - Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations (Photos)

Popular African exotic dancer and stripper from Zimbabwe, Pinky - Cinderellah Sibanda, has denied lesbianism allegations being raised against her.

This follows the leaking of a picture in which she was supposedly having a "French kiss" with one of her girlfriends.

However, she denies the claims saying it was just a pose for a picture, talking to Hmetro she said;

"I am not into lesbianism, I was never a lesbian. I was just posing for a picture with a friend chete. "She is the one that was sticking out her tongue not me.

"It's nothing strange though sometimes girls pose for pictures like that. With the way I love d**k (male organ) I can't afford to be a lesbian. I can't even go without it (d**k) for a week" she said.

The stripper, who claimed her parents were senior members of Bulawayo Methodist Church, said the picture was taken sometime in June this year.

'With The Way I Love D**k, I Can't Afford To Be A Lesbian' - Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations (Photos)
Photos Credit : H-Metro

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...