Aisha Buhari Awards Scholarships to 60 Orphans and Less Privileged in Katsina

Aisha Buhari Awards Scholarships to 60 Orphans and Less Privileged in Katsina

The wife of Nigeria's President, Aisha Buhari has given scholarship awards to 60 orphans in primary school in Daura.

Buhari, who launched the scholarship scheme in Daura on Monday, said the scholarship would cover the six-year primary school education of the beneficiaries.

She said the aim of the scheme was to promote education and increase access to the quest for education especially for the Girl-child in the area.

Aisha said that it filled her heart with joy to be able to give back to her people, adding that the love and support Nigerians have shown them has been overwhelming.

"It gladdens my heart to be able to give back to the people. The love and support we have received from Nigerians has been overwhelming. As a mark of my continued appreciation, this morning, I awarded 60 orphans/ less privileged children in Daura Katsina State scholarships for the duration of their primary school education , the importance of Education cannot be underestimated and it's the best gift one can award a child." she said.

The wife of the Nigerian President revealed that she awarded scholarships for Primary Education to 60 orphans/less privileged in Daura. She further stressed that the importance of education cannot be ignored.

See the full Instagram post below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...