"Jesus Is Coming, I Want To Go To Heaven"- Obasanjo

'Jesus Is Coming, I Want To Go To Heaven'- Obasanjo

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that he wants to go to heaven and also said Christians should be prepared for the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Obasanjo said on this on saturday, during the 2017 Camp Meeting Concert by Apostolic Faith Church Choir and Orchestral at the Camp Ground Igbesa in Ogun.

The former president said he wants to go to heaven and sing with angels.

You have to be fully prepared for the second coming of our Lord, there is no compromise. I have a friend who will always say that when we get to heaven that we will be exhausted praising God and it will be like a prison and will be very boring. But what I have seen this afternoon by the choir, I will want to go to heaven and join the hosts to sing. If this is an example of what praising God in heaven will be, then I want to be part of it. If what I have seen here is an indication of how heaven will be, I will like go to heaven. Jesus Christ came to the world to show us the way to salvation and eternal life. We have a good heritage and we have everything to be proud of.,He said.

He also said God will not come down to fix Nigeria, it is only when we invite God to our lives.

Obasanjo said;

We have a lot of things wrong with this country, if all Nigerians are sincere. Nigeria can be fixed by God but we have to invite Him into our lives. What we have to do about this country is in our hands. Gods grace abounds when we do not abuse it.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...