The Senate President, Olubukola Saraki has called on security agents to do their best and track down those responsible for today's massacre at a Catholic Church in Anambra this morning. Saraki also commiserate with Nigerians, Anambra State Governor, the people of the state and families of those who lost their lives and those injured. It's still a shock! Find his tweets below....
Other related articles...
- Anambra Defeat: Makarfi Brought Ill-luck To PDP - Kashamu
- Fayose Speaks On Anambra Church Massacre
- Church Attack: FG May Deploy More Doctors in Anambra
- Suspects Arrested Over Anambra Church Killings
- Lady Refused Entry Into Anambra Church Over Her Outfit
- Gunmen attack another Anambra church, policeman, civilian killed
- Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting For Restoration of Biafra Republic