"My Son Was A Nice Young Man Before" - Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Father Speaks

'My Son Was A Nice Young Man Before' - Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Father Speaks

Father of Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans, has narrated how his son derailed.

While speaking to The Nation in his hometown in Nnewi, Stephen said his entire business collapsed in 1985 when he was defrauded.

He said Chukwudi's mother abandoned her children and left his house.

Stephen added that he enrolled the now fearsome kidnap kingpin in the beat schools at the time but decided to stop school after writing his ordinary level examination.

He said,

"My son (Evans) insisted that he would trade in spare parts and I made arrangement with Cosmas Maduka, through his elder brother, to take him to Lagos, but the boy later rejected the plan, not knowing that he was being negatively teleguided.

"But in 1998, I left Nnewi for Lagos and I was living at Ikotun and started worshipping at T.B Joshua's church, Synagogue, and when the boy came to me, I gave him money to go back to Nnewi after he found his way to Lagos where he said he had started learning a trade

"So, in 2005 again, he called me that he wanted to marry and I asked him how manage, because I was aware that he was not doing anything tangible, but he told me not to bother, that he needed my presence, which I obliged him.

"Chukwudi Onwuamadike who is being paraded as a kidnapper is my first son; there are other 10 of my children; eight boys and three girls, they were to be 12 but one died.

Stephen said he did not hear from his son for a long time but knew he was communicating with his mother.

"After his marriage in 2005, he moved back to Lagos with the wife and since 11 years, my brother, I will tell you that I don't know his whereabouts.

"The only person who can tell you in and out of his movement, his connections and his dealings is his mother (Chinwe) because they are always discussing on phone and he does not call me.

"Anytime he wanted to call me, he would hide his phone number or any time his mother would be around, he would instruct his mother to give me her phone for me to answer.

"I met him in 2006 when I went for prayers at TB Joshua's church (in Lagos). the last time I set my eyes on him was in 2012 during the birthday party of Prophet T.B Joshua in Lagos and I asked him what he was doing, he told me he was dealing in drugs.

"My son was a nice young man before he came under strange influences."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...