The Federal High Court in Abuja this morning dismissed Sen. Iyiola Omisore's bail application for lack of competence. The former Deputy Governor in Osun State, Omisore is being prosecuted by the EFCC over N1.3billion he allegedly got from the office of the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.
Other related articles...
- BREAKING: Court Dismisses Diezani's Application for Trial in Nigeria
- Court To Decide On Omisore's Bail Tomorrow
- How a Businessman Forfeited $700,000 to Federal Govt at Lagos High Court
- Real reasons why Ikpeazu was sacked - Federal High Court
- Federal High Court grants Dikko permission to travel abroad
- BREAKING News: Justice Ademola Resigns as Federal High Court Judge
- Protest as DSS Fails To Provide Capital Oil CEO, Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah In Federal High Court