White Cop Who Threatened A Black Woman's Daughter On Facebook Fired

White Cop Who Threatened A Black Woman's Daughter On Facebook Fired

A white Kansas cop, Rodney Lee Wilson, who threatened a random black woman's young daughter over Facebook amidst racial tensions between police and civilians has been fired.

Having found pictures of Williams' five-year-old daughter, India visible on her Facebook profile, Lee launched an astonishing rant in which he appeared to threaten the girl's life.

Referencing the Black Lives Matter movement, Lee wrote: 'We'll see how much her life matters soon... better be careful leaving your info in the open where she can be found.

'Hold her close tonight, it'll be the last time.'

Williams said she could not sleep following the sinister post, She told WDAF: 'It's not okay. Not my child, she's all I have. India is my heart, that's not right. We're already on edge, so why would you do that?'

Williams added that she has never been to Overland Park, has no connection to Kansas, and has no idea how Wilson found her Facebook page. She also claims that after contacting Williams' superiors she was initially told that his account had been hacked, despite the post being deleted.

However, the police later backtracked, confessed that Wilson had been behind the message, and dismissed him from duty.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...