Nigerias President Muhammadu Buhari Is Seen After A Meeting In Bamako Picture Id1227754548?s=28

The federal government has said universities in the country can resume classes once they have put the necessary COVID-19 guidelines in place. 

The statement was made by, Suleiman Yusuf, the deputy executive secretary of academics for the National Universities Commission (NUC), at a press conference in Abuja on Tuesday, August 4, Premium Times reported. 

He said the commission is working with universities to discuss preparations that should be in place before reopening of the tertiary institutions. 

Another official of the NUC, Abubakar Rasheed, who serves as the executive secretary of the commission stated that the agency is already collecting data from universities to assess their preparedness to resume academic activities. 

He also disclosed that the NUC is trying to mediate with the Academic Staff Union of Universities' (ASUU) to resolve the strike by university lecturers.

Download Now
  • Date: Aug 05

pls open our school,let go back to school can't wait one year at home.make una help us open our mr buhari and ptf

• Date: Aug 06

Save My Number as TEM Media 08087403483 and send hi to me

please let it work ooo, God

I am really tired of house. I pray it work

may the Lord Jesus Christ let school resum this August oooo

Govt settle with ASUU to enable the

resumption.God will bless u.