"Delay isn't denial," - Lady who failed her first JAMB, says, after emerging the best student

A Nigerian lady identified as Toun Banjo who graduated with First Class in her department has narrated how she failed her first JAMB and had to wait an extra year.

'Delay isn't denial,' - Lady who failed her first JAMB, says, after emerging the best student

The young lady stated that she is grateful for the gap year because it helped her to get a degree in Software engineering at NIIT. She also advised people to see failure as an opportunity to reflect and restrategize.

Posting photos from her graduation online, Toun wrote;

"Delay is not denial! I failed my First JAMB, scored a 279 at second trial & now I'm the Best graduating Student of my department with a total of 7 awards. I am also the only First class student from the department of Geography, University of Ibadan. Hello World!

I'm most grateful for the gap year, it helped put things in perspective, I got a degree in Software engineering at NIIT and met the most amazing people during that period. Failures are opportunities to reflect and restrategize. You only lose when you give up!"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...