Woman hacks off lover's penis during sex for leaking sex tape

Woman hacks off lover's penis during sex for leaking sex tape

A woman, identified as Brenda Barattini has been sentenced to 13years in prison for hacking off the penis of her lover, Sergio Fernandez during sex, because he shared their sex tapes with friends.

Brenda, who committed the act two years ago has recently been found guilty of attempted murder and sentenced to 13 years behind bars.

She confessed that she had planned the attack on November 25, 2017, but said she had not intended to kill her former boyfriend.

During the trial in Cordoba, Argentina, the accountant shared how she cut through 90 per cent of musician Sergio's penis with garden shears after blindfolding him and performing a sex act on him.

She told the court she had planned to carry out revenge on her then-boyfriend because he had been sharing X-rated pictures and videos of her, claiming he treated her like a "trophy".

She told a jury of four men and four women: "It violated my privacy, my life and my career."
Narrating how he was attacked, Sergio told the court:
"After she put the blindfold on she told me I had to guess where she was touching me".
Sergio was rescued by neighbours and spent eight days in a coma.

After her arrest, Barattini initially claimed she had been defending herself from a sexual assault by Sergio. She later changed her story and admitted she had carried out the attack in revenge.

Barattini
is expected to appeal the sentence at a later date. Defence lawyer Lucas de Olmos claims the decision of the court was "unheard of" in Argentina.

"She also wanted to tie me up but I didn't let her. She began to practice oral sex on me. I suddenly felt something. She wanted to kill me in that second, Sergio said."

However, according to the lawyer, "No-one has ever been convicted in this country of attempted murder for penis wound"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...