Nigerian man rapes and kills menstruating co-worker

Nigerian man rapes and kills menstruating co-worker

A mobile money agent, identified as Eniola Adenuga has been arrested in Ogun State for raping his co-worker, Faith Jude to death and hiding her corpse for three days.

Reports state that the suspect who committed the crime at Abeokuta went ahead to report the incident at Lafenwa Police Station, saying that he found a lifeless body close to his office.

After investigation, the police discovered that the case was apparently a murder case, owing to the fact that different bruises and marks were spotted on her body.

The police men further probed into the matter and added more effort in interrogating the suspect.

After much interrogation, the police men found out that he actually killed the victim himself, as he admitted to the crime saying that it happened when she came to the office to collect money for their boss.

The day the incident occured, there was a heavy downpour and Eniola took advantage of the downpour to rape the deceased, while covering her mouth with her underwear.

In his words 'I raped her in the shop and she died in the process. She was also having her menstruation at that period. I kept her corpse in the store'

'In the early hours of the third day I had to keep her corpse in front of the store and went to report at Lafenwa Police that I saw a corpse in front of our shop'

'I had to confess during the investigation that I actually covered her mouth with her underwear while I raped her to death'

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...