OMG! Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident After Taking Selfie In A Keke Napep (See Photo)

OMG! Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident After Taking Selfie In A Keke Napep (See Photo)

According to online report, A young lady who survived a ghastly accident few mins after taking selfie in a Keke Napep is filled with appreciation to God following the horrible tragedy that was averted.

The accident survivor simply identified as ‎Eneh Ogechi‎ who's based in Enugu state was involved in a ghastly accident after a truck crashed into the tricycle (Keke Napep) she was in and it was totally crushed but nothing happened to her.

The accident occurred moments after she took a selfie in the tricycle as she came out from the crash in one piece.

Below is what she shared on Facebook;

Please oooo my people help me thank God for saving me from this Terrible accident I don't know what and where I would have been by now but here I am typing with my own hands I can't thank you enough father for your mercies and love I thank you..

##Bus smashed to this extent and I survived ## Am a survival

Yes I survived

Oluwa got my back...

Also, A Nigerian man identified as Mopmi Samson, who was traveling to Bauchi State from Abuja for his wedding slated to hold on Saturday March 31st, reportedly died in a fatal accident.
The wedding of the late Nigerian man was to be held at a Winners church in Bauchi, however he died in an accident yesterday, March 24th. Friends and loved ones of the deceased have all taken to different social media platforms, to pen down tributes to him.

Danjuma Yusuf who shared a screenshot of his chat with the deceased wrote;

Still can't believe you are gone Mopmi Samson Marc. We chatted yesterday about your wedding....oh death!!! Just a week to your wedding fa. RIP my brother and friend

Grace Iye wrote;

Its exactly one week to your wedding and the news am receiving is of your demise this morning. Its painful, so painful. I cant explain how i feel. Oh death, Rest in peace Mopmi Samson Marc

See Photos;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...