Husband Pours Acid On His Wife Because She Had A Baby Girl

These horric photos show burns suffered by an Indian woman after her husband allegedly poured acid on her - because she gave birth to girls and he wanted a boy.

The shocking injuries Farah Biwi, suffered have been revealed as her husband Siraj Biwi, 32, remains on the run after he fled following the alleged attack.

She has been left with horrific burns on her face, hands and stomach after her husband allegedly threw acid over her on March 7.

The couple were married for eight years and have two children together, both girls.

Farah is now being treated in hospital after the attack - said to be motivated by her 'failure' to produce a male child and fulfil a dowry - in Moradabad, in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.

Police are searching for her husband and hope to arrest him for voluntarily causing grievous harm.

Farah said:

"After the birth of the first girl only, my in-laws started to target me as if I deliberately delivered a baby girl. "The harassment kept intensifying as time passed by. "For the past year, things had become much worse.

"Under pressure from his family, my husband would ask me to get more money from my parents and give it to them."When I didn't oblige them, they started to beat me up.

"It come to a pass when my second daughter was born. "I was trying to live with the daily dose of torture, and thinking about the well being my daughters. "If I part ways from the man, who would provide for my two daughters and myself?

"But I could never imagine that he would go to the extent of pouring acid on me."I won't forgive him for this ever."

Source SUN U.K

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...