Female Soldier Dies In Fatal Accident A Day To Her Birthday In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

Female Soldier Dies In Fatal Accident A Day To Her Birthday In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

A female Nigerian soldier, identified as Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi, has been reported dead..

According to reports, the young lady died in a fatal accident, which involved a vehicle and a motorcycle she was on yesterday evening at Elele, Port Harcourt, Rivers state, just a day before her birthday, which is today.

She was said to be going to the market to buy things in preparation for her birthday before her sudden death. May her soul rest in peace.

The soldier was really anticipating for her birthday judging from the last post she made on Facebook yesterday. It reads;

"Can't wait ooo, 2moro is d birthday of someone special & d one dat I don't joke wit. My very own..Hmmmm I see u'r anxious 2 know wu bt jst wait & c wu dat special person could b."

See below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...