Ghanaian prostitute confesses, says she killed 100 men and rendered 70 impotent

Ghanaian prostitute confesses, says she killed 100 men and rendered 70 impotent

A 36-year-old Ghanaian prostitute has confessed to being responsible for the deaths of over 100 men who slept with her, while also rendering 70 more impotent after a Nigerian lady introduced into prostitution.

According to Katrine Obenewaa, her quest for money at a very tender age led her into prostitution.

Explaining how she became a sex worker to Bryt FM's Samuel Mprah, she revealed that a lack of support from her poor parents meant she had to find alternative ways to make money. This, she said forced her into prostitution, adding that she got more involved in the business after she met a Nigerian lady called Miss Elizabeth Opeyemi.

"I was initially working as a local prostitute but later went international after coming into contact with one Miss Elizabeth Opeyemi, an international sex worker from Nigeria," she revealed.

She further narrated how this mysterious Nigerian woman enticed her to take her prostitution business outside Ghana.

According to her, she started spreading her bounds to neighbouring countries like Benin, Togo and Burkina Faso.

"My eight years of friendship with Miss Opeyemi was a great moment that saw me with billions of cedis. I was able to buy two separates six-bed room apartments from the monies I made through my sex business and now own a lot of other landed properties from this same sex business," she said.

Katrine continued to make money, however, her quest to create more wealth prompted her to go in for spiritual backup.

She then decided to visit a spiritualist in order to make her business blossom the more, but little did she know that it would turn out for the worst.

She narrates that she realised every man she slept with lost his life afterwards, prompting her to find out why it was so.

However, to her surprise, the spiritualist told her it was the price she had to pay for her wealth while adding that it was irreversible.

She confessed that over 100 men had already died, and 70 more were rendered impotent after sleeping with her before she eventually found out what the cause was.

Katrine also said she's having a big regret over the whole situation, saying "though I have acquired the needed wealth one could desire for in life, am still not a happy person because of this predicament in my life".

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...