Woman Curses Man Who Photoshopped Her Face to a N*ked Body and Threatened to Leak it Online

Woman Curses Man Who Photoshopped Her Face to a N*ked Body and Threatened to Leak it Online

A young lady, simply identified as Benita has taken to Facebook to blast a Nigerian man who reportedly took her photo and photoshopped it on a n*ked woman's body and claimed the photo belonged to the girl. He sent the photo to Benita demanding for s*x, and threatened to leak the photo on social media.

Benita warned the public that if the photo is released, that the n*des aren't her, but a work of photoshop.

"R.I.P To d guy who stole my pictures and photo edited it..using my face for another n*de lady picture threatening to post it if I ddnt av sex wit him please ladies never trust anyone..nobody holy .dat picture isn't my real physique .inshore am more busty nd assy Dan dat body...now I want to tell dat guy. Dat wanna embarrass mi thinking he would av sex wit mi dat he has FAILED!!!! I pray you remain impotent in your life span nd may untimely death locate u sex monger"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...