Unbelievable: See the 54-year-old Father Who Drinks His Own Urine to Keep Looking Young

Unbelievable: See the 54-year-old Father Who Drinks His Own Urine to Keep Looking Young

Mr Dave Murphy, a 54-year-old dad from Essex, USA, says that 'urine therapy' has helped him to lose eight stone, and keeps him in tip-top health and young.

Metro UK reports that Dave Murphy, who has a 25-year-old daughter and 21-year-old, was said to have survived for 30 days just drinking the yellow elixir of his own urine in 2012.

He said that he initially put it in the fridge, but now gulps it down warm.

Dave explains, "After drinking my urine, I feel healthier and fitter than I've ever done before and I've lost 8 stone in weight.

"Additionally, I don't need much money to survive anymore. Because of all the wee I drink, I don't need to eat very much food at all.

"As humans, we don't actually have to consume that much. Urine can help us reduce what we need to eat - as it contains everything humans require.

Dave also added that urine therapy is not just about drinking it, you can also wash in it and moisturise with it. It's the ultimate anti-aging skin product, "My lines and wrinkles have disappeared since I began using my wee as a moisturizer.

"You can even use it to alleviate aches and pain and as an eye wash or a footbath," he added.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...