I Only Had S3x With My Daughter Four Times - Father

I Only Had S3x With My Daughter Four Times - Father

A 43-year-old man, Gafar Hamza, who is currently being held in detention at the Oyo State Police Command, has confessed to having sex with his 20-year-old daughter.

Hamza, a resident of Aroro Makinde in Akinyele Local Government Area, LGA, of the state, said he was convinced he was not the only one having sex with her, as she must have a boyfriend who was doing same.

Luck, however, ran out on him in June when he was arrested by the officers of the state Police Command. An anonymous neighbour was said to have tipped off the police after he and his wife discovered that the 20-year-old girl was pregnant and she claimed that her father was responsible.

The state Commissioner of Police, CP, Leye Oyebade, paraded the suspect before newsmen at the weekend, saying the case which was initially reported at Ojoo police station was transferred to the State Criminal investigation and Intelligence Department, SCIID, for further investigation.
He added that the suspect, an indigene of Offa, Kwara State, will be charged to court soon.

In his confession, Hamza, a divorcee, said "It is true that I slept with my daughter, but I started with her when she returned to my house in February this year. I think it was a diabolic attack from my enemies who do not want my progress that made me do the abominable. I believe it was the devil at work.
"I have been taking marijuana and alcohol for about 15 years. I was taking hemp to keep awake because of my job as a night guard and the alcoholic drink to keep pneumonia away because of exposure to cold weather in the night."

The father of two reportedly separated from his wife about 15 years ago when his second child, a male, was barely a year old.

He said, "The mother of the children left me about 15 years ago and had remarried. I did not stop her from taking her children with her. I also went into several relationships which failed because the women always left me after taking money from me," he said.

The suspect confessed to have had sex with his daughter four times, saying that he did not know when he penetrated her as he came to himself after the action.

"She came in to greet me one morning and the next thing was that I saw her getting up beside me.
"The first time I was on top of her and the door was not locked. My son came in and saw us. He greeted me and asked for money for his breakfast. My daughter and I were naked. I had already withdrawn from my daughter when he caught us the second time. I have had sex with her only four times.
"I am not sure I am the owner of my daughter's pregnancy because she has a boyfriend who also has sex with her, although, I have ejaculated into her during sex sessions.
"Some women noticed that she was getting lean.
"She told me that she was pregnant so I took care of her with herbs and her cycle became normal again. After that, she would tell me 'Daddy, I am menstruating.' I didn't tell her not to have boyfriends; I only asked her to be careful in choosing a lover," Hamza added.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...